Oticon has expanded its product line to include products that follow its BrainHearing™ philosophy. This philosophy is designed to give people access to all of the sounds around them, which allows the brain to work in a more natural way. Oticon hearing aids support different levels of hearing loss, including those who are deaf in one ear.
Oticon Hearing Aids BrainHearing™ Technology
BrainHearing technology helps the brain work more effectively. Hearing aids with this technology help make sure the brain receives quality sound information. This technology makes Oticon hearing aids unique.
Oticon Hearing Aids 2023
Oticon Opn S™
- Designed for mild-to-severe hearing loss.
- Sleek, rechargeable solution that can accommodate a full day of hearing and streaming.
- Based on a study*, Oticon Opn S users enjoy speech understanding at the same level as people with normal hearing.* (*Juul Jensen 2018, Oticon Whitepaper)
- OpenSound Optimizer technology detects and prevents whistling before it occurs.
- The world’s most powerful hearing aid.
- Oticon BrainHearing™ technology provides more access to speech than ever before.
- OpenSound Optimizer™ handles whistling and static in an innovative way, preventing it from even happening.
- Available in two styles and seven different colors.
Enjoy clear, stable speech signals all throughout the day without worrying about whistling and feedback.
- Balances sound from all directions and keeps speech clear, allowing wearers to locate and focus on what they want to hear.
- OpenSound Navigator reduces unwanted noise — even between words and distance.
- Works at an ultrafast speed, continually rebalancing the sound environment while providing constant access to relevant sounds and speech.
Oticon CROS family
- Specifically designed for single-sided deafness
- Oticon CROS PX and Oticon CROS offer a fully immersive sound experience with TwinLink™ dual-streaming technology
Oticon Opn ITE
- Designed for mild-to-severe hearing loss
- Most advanced and discreet in-the-ear (ITE) styles
- Open sound technology can quickly remove noise and help wearers understand conversations with multiple speakers
Oticon Siya ITE
- Offers superb sound quality in discreet styles
- Powered with 2.4 GHz Bluetooth® low energy technology
Oticon Play PX
- Designed for children with mild-to-severe hearing loss
- Uses life-changing technology to make sure kids with hearing loss have access to important sounds in the environment.
- Wireless connectivity options make a difference in a child’s ability to learn, socialize and enjoy life around them
Oticon Xceed Play
- Designed for children with severe-to-profound hearing loss
- Powered with software that is fast enough to support how a child’s brain naturally makes sense of sound
- Provides the child’s brain with the best possible conditions to hear in a way that helps their brain learn and develop.
Oticon Hearing Aid App: Oticon ON
With the Oticon ON app, users can set personal listening goals and follow their daily hearing aid use through HearingFitness™. Oticon ON empowers hearing aids to interact with other Internet-connected devices and services.
Oticon hearing aid users can access the trigger for the lights, home alarm, or smart thermostat when they turn the hearing aids on or off.
Oticon hearing aids can be programmed to notify wearers when the battery is low, if an alarm is beeping, or if there’s someone at the door. With Oticon ON, users are fully aware of what’s happening online and in real-time.
Oticon Hearing Aids in Melbourne, FL
Harbor City Hearing Solutions is an authorized provider of Oticon hearing aids in Melbourne, FL.
Schedule an appointment with us today to know more about Oticon hearing aids and what model would best address your hearing requirements.